Technical Project Manager
-- Location: Washington, DC (general area –no specific address was provided)
-- Benefits: will be provided (dental, health, vision, retirement)
-- Position Type: Full-Time
Are you a motivated, independent and detail-oriented individual who has an ardent desire to build positive interactions and relationships with customers? Do you have a knack for supporting processes and procedure, strong communication, strategic thinking and a desire to help others succeed? Are you self-motivated, yet understand the need to follow proven processes? If so, consider applying for the Technical Project Manager position.
Essential and daily functions this individual will perform
• Effective communications with multiple stakeholders
• Comfort in building positive interactions and relationships with customers
• Experience providing functional and technical expertise and leadership towards the design and development of ETL and data warehouse environments
• Knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodology, Data Modeling, relational databases, Big Data Technologies, and Software testing
• Proficient in the ETL process
• Demonstrated ability to manage and adhere to budgets and schedules
• Experience managing multiple sprints simultaneously
• Ability to take direction from multiple management levels and from multiple organizations
• Ability to work from both written and oral instructions
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Participate in partner, vendor, sales, and technical training as directed by management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related information technology field
• 7+ years of experience in managing the design and development of complex big data, data warehousing, and/or ETL processes
• Active Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain one
• PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) desired
• Certified ScrumMaster a plus
• Prior working experience in the financial industry a plus
• Preferred experience analyzing, formulating, negotiating contract documents such as, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), etc.
• This position may require overnight travel up to 20% of the time, as well as occasional local travel
• This position is full-time.
Please submit resume with cover letter detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Blazar is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.